Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Courteeners.

So currently I'm in LOVE with The Courteeners. They're a British indie band though I'm not completely in touch with the indie side of the music world that much. Its just the way they present their music I guess, I dunno. Forgive Durden ain't that bad either. The title of this post actually has nothing to do with The Courteeners. 

Did I tell you that I managed to change my two kittens' names and leave it that way for the last time. Most of you probably don't know this but I adopted a white kitten a few months ago and after my house was flooded, a black and white one came to us so we took her in. At first the white kitten's name was Sweet Pea before adopted and I changed it to Snowflake. Unfortunately, living with maids who pronounce it like this "Se No Plek" is quite annoying so I changed it to Katt. After we found out that Katt was in fact a MALE kitten, I left the name as Katt and waited till I had the perfect name for him.

The black and white kitten was initially named Spotty. When we found out that it was a FEMALE kitten, I waited for the right name to pop up in my mind. Aunty Fareea came over one day and since we were bored, we thought of names for them. In the end, we named them Casper and Cassie. The names are short, sensible, and they respond to their respective names which made me relieved that we finally got them proper names. Even though my maids call them "Per" and "Sie", They finally got the hang of adding the word "Cas" in front of the kittens' names. THANK YOU, GOD.

Despite what I just told you, this wasn't the point of this post. We'll get to the main point now.
OKAY, believe it or not, I NEVER watched The Game Plan ever since it came out in theatres until YESTERDAY. Can't blame me though, I used to be such a sad person leading a sad and horrific life. 

ANYWHOOOO, in the movie, Peyton had a Bedazzler right?? That's EXACTLY what I wanna have! It's SO COOL. I mean, she may be a kid and all but people use it. No, no, my mistake. GROWN people use it too!! 

To those who do NOT know what a Bedazzler is, it's like a sewing machine/stapler used to fasten rhinestones, studs and patches to material, clothes and accessories like phones or cameras and all. It's been out since 1970 and it's NOT SOLD in Malaysia! UGHHHH!!!
Being a lover of all things with BLING, I feel so disheartened that they don't sell it in Malaysia. So whoever goes overseas and wants to get me a souvenir, "get me a Bedazzleplease?" If it's too expensive for you then I'd pay you back for it. Ngeeheeeee.

I mean, all this while I wanted to crystalize my phone and camera and laptop and even some of my clothes and stuff, I thought it would be so ma fan to do it with super glue and them little crystals one by one and if got one mistake then bu hao kan liao. I WANT A BEDAZZLERRRRRRRR.
I need to blingify my things with ease, in peace and full of jakunism.

I totally realize that I like using chinese terms in my sentences now. I mean I do it a lot at home, but not outside. I dunno why though. Hahaha, malu laa. I'm seriously scared that I make a terrible mistake and people start laughing at me


THIS, my friends; is the amazing Bedazzler:




They even have a MINI Bedazzler


I just remembered why I'm adding Chinese to my sentences. Mom's been telling me to speak Mandarin more often because we're going to Lan Zhou to visit her 4th aunt. I CANNOT WAIT to go. Winter here I come!


On to 90210. I've finished watching all 11 episodes of the show but I am so pissed that there are more episodes but they're only gonna be aired in JANUARY! AHH the long wait.

I have to say despite the fact that Navid Shirazi is a nerd, he and Adrianna Duncan make such a cute couple! I mean, him paying for her rehab and not changing his feelings towards her since the 7th grade even though she got involved with drugs. He is totally the perfect boyfriend. And I dunno about you, but I think he's kinda cute in a way. Watching them together makes me wish I had my own cute-nerd-sweet-like-you-for-who-you-are kinda boyfriend. And he kissed her hand in front of his parents! HOW SWEET IS THAT!!!???

Here are a few pictures of them together.(:






THIS ONE IS SO SWEET!!!:D



oh and pictures of other characters.(:

Oh I SWEAR I hate Naomi now. Though Jason is HOTTT!!!:D

So glad Annie turned back to normal.

SO SO SWEET.

Finally official.<3

Well besides that, i cannot wait for the next Gossip Girl episode. hehee. They look so hot in the pictures for the next episode: "It's a Wonderful Lie"







My OH SO SINFULLY GORGEOUS Ed Westwick.*drools*
(hey, a girl can dream.)



Somehow I hate this outfit of hers. Looks too heavy.
(Don't get me wrong, I love her other outfits.)








Would prefer this dress if it was long in the front.


This pic was just for fun.(:


I know I'm pretty much spoiling everything for y'all who haven't watched the whole of 90210 and wanna wait for the next episode of Gossip Girl, but I really couldn't resist the temptation of showing all these drop dead gorgeous people to everyone else. Sorry though.


Love Love
AliceAdrianna.


No comments: