Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Same Script, Different Cast.

The title of this post has NOTHING to do with the contents of this post. Believe me.


This post is basically about what I want in life right now.

After all the happy and horrible experiences I've had in relationships, I've discovered my weaknesses and strengths in my relationships.

I now feel ready for a loving, caring, mature and steady relationship.

No, I am not going to be so quick to jump into any oppurtunities because that's what led me in the wrong way before. I am simply gonna wait for the right guy to well, talk to me. Get to know me better, look way beyond my physical attributes and wealth of my family which does not include what I earn as I do not work yet. Which technically makes me unemployed and poor.(:

I don't know, all this while I've been used by guys and have always been the third wheel, wing girl, or matchmaker. Yes, I love making my friends happy and I am more than happy to see them so content but the thing is, I feel left out sometimes. I sometimes have the feeling where I want to be loved and cared for, to always have a companion whenever I need him. I mean, I tend to develop a guilty feeling when my friends rush to my aid when they are supposed to be spending time with their partners.

I want a relationship with a guy who loves me for who I am. I know nobody would love me for who I am because of how fat and ugly I am but hey, a girl can dream. When I find that guy who tells me that he can accept me for who I am, I will know for sure whether he is sincere and is the one for me. I've been through a lot of bullshit to know how guys tend to cover up their real deals. And obviously, I do not like PLAYERS. I mean like, what is a relationship if one of the other parties is a player? It hurds deep man.

This ideal guy should also possess a great sense of humour, but not TOO GREAT. I want him to be funny and accept jokes without taking in any offense. I want to spend time with him yet give him his free time and space for other things besides me. Despite that, he has to know how to manage the time we spend together as when I fall for someone, I REALLY love that person. So don't mistreat me! LOL.

I want someone loyal, DUH.

Damn how I wish I could have a guy like that. A guy who loves me for me. A guy who wants me because he is interested in what I am going to do or talk about next, a guy who LOVES me. Sadly, that would be hard to find.XD

Well then,
Till next time,





xxoo,
adyyiskandar.♥♥

*I AM READY FOR A STEADY RELATIONSHIP. Be Mine?*

No comments: