Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Well Hello There. *wink*wink*

Well, I keep promising to update my blog more often and it always turns out to be an EPIC FAIL promise because it never happens.


ANYSCHMOOS,


I've been so wrapped up with everything! 
College, family, friends, events, enemies, love, hate, and etc.
JEEZ rollercoaster ride life right now.
Well, my IHC paper is tomorrow and so I decided to take a short break from studying and update this sadcase blog of mine. -.-"
My life has been hectic, sure.
But that doesn't mean it hasn't also been boring.


You know the saying, "Old flames die hard"?
Well, I would like to quote that and add "And sometimes, they even come back." at the end of the sentence.
WHY?
Teehee you guess this time, I don't wanna tell you.
Not that anyone ever reads my blog but... MOVING ON... :p


I finally learnt how to change my Adium layout or whateverschnitzel you call it.
My duck is now PURPLE.
My convo window is so prettayh.
Blue on red bubbles. I SHOW YOU. NYEAH.



Ain't it lovely? :)
Sorry la if I seem so jakunated for posting this up.
I'm fascinated by the littlest things okay?:p

So, I should leave you hanging now right?
I should just come back when my finals are over.
I WILL TRY MY BEST.
No more bullshit promises.
I am 19, I shall try to continue wasting my precious last year of youth by TRYING to blog everyday.
Starting... Wednesday. x)


OH YEAH! 
GO CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!

OH and go ask me questions on Formspring! I'm going to be so bored once the exams are over!:p


Patiently waiting for your arrival.



Okay then, you know the drill!
Will go off now and blog again REAL SOON! *i hope*


Love Always,
Adyy Iskandar! ♥♥






No comments: