Friday, November 11, 2011

Hello Again.

I have abandoned my blog for about 10 months now, and I don't promise that this post means that I will be more consistent when it comes to blogging -but honestly, I kind of miss blogging.


Anyway,
As most of my friends should know, I am on a studying hiatus right now.
I might or might not fly off next year due to personal reasons.
(I am aware that not everybody knows that I'm planning on studying overseas)
However,
I recently had a talk with my Uncle and Aunt one day and I actually feel like I can open up to them more now.
I feel like there are still people in my family besides my grandma, brother and cousins, that actually care for me. :')

I miss Izza. SO MUCH.
I wish she was still living in Sunway, but then again, I'm happy that she decided to go back to Seremban.
You know, in a "I'm-happy-that-she's-happy" kinda way.

On another note, I'm glad that me and Harry are okay now. 
We've beem friends for so long, all we need it to push away all the drama.
We don't need anymore drama.
And I really missed him. :)

While I'm still on the subject of friendship, I am so happy that I have my girls again.
Like, as in all four of us.
Honestly, I usually hang around boys a lot and I've never had many close girl friends because I never really know how to talk to girls and stuff about my problems but Marie, Nadira, and Sarah are the only girls I could really open up to. (This includes Izza too, of course)

I know I'm ranting about stuff I should probably be writing in my diary or journal, but nobody gives two fucks about my blog so I'll just say everything here.

JEEZ okay I'll stop here before I write a novel.

Bye.
I love you guys.





Love always,
Adyy Iskandar. :)



1 comment:

Mat said...

what's wrong with writing a novel?