Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Best Friend. (he's there for me even when he's not)


Muhammad Syafiq bin Ariff.

Well people. Another day, another victim. Syafiq my dear, i'm so sorry but it's your turn. HAHAH.XD

I've known him for quite a while now. when i was still in SSP for a bit. He's always been there for me. and the thing is, we were so close until we would make this promise that he would come into my dreams and i would go into his at night. even if we had boyfriends and girlfriends. But last year, i made a mistake. I totally neglected him. I lost my phone so i lost his number. Then i didn't have YM for almost a year coz i didn't download it after reformatting my laptop.

But the thing is, i kept in touch with a schoolmate of his and some others coz they started smsing me first. But i know i was at fault for not asking for his number from any of them. So much for my promises to him.

Anyways, i started talking to him again and i knew that all the anger and disappointment from him was coming. So i tried as hard as i could to get him to forgive me. it wasn't so easy.

He forgave me in the end but i wasn't sure if it was sincere. Until a few hours ago. i put my personal message asking "can i go into your dreams like i used to?" i figured he wouldn't even read it but when i came back from my trip to the loo, his personal message said "sure". but i only realised it a few seconds before he said good night coz he wanted to go offline already and i said "hey you replied!" and he said "yeah" so i knew for sure that he had forgiven me.

Thanks Syafiq. Just call on me anytime you need me coz you know for sure that i'll be there dear friend.(':

No comments: