Saturday, May 3, 2008

my life so far

truthfully, my life is turning into shit every single day.
dahla after breaking up with amer, his cousin bugged me and amer totally insulted me, and guy after guy that i tried to like are all either blurcases, assholes or people who like other people. so i've made a conclusion that there's no point in liking any guy right now. maybe i'd be better off just looking at the guy. JUST LOOKING.

okay since i haven't blogged for so long, i shall start with camp.

1)PRS CAMP

PRS camp was awesome!!! in the beginning it was kinda boring. i got stuck in a bus where the people who were in the bus are those i barely even see in school. SAD MUCH? yes, VERY. anywhoo, i went in the bus and i heard someone say "hey, back seats are for form 5's and 4's only. dah book!" so i made my way to the back. EVERY FUCKING SEAT WAS FUCKING TAKEN. aku bukan form 5 lah kan??!! "FUCKERS." the only word running through my mind at the moment. so i had to sit all the way in the front next to some guy who i didn't even know existed in the school!! luckily, i moved to sit next to my junior Dalilah in form 3, not that i'm close to her, but we do talk. HAHAH. and she's really nice.(:

we reached Fraser's Hill and checked in and i was happy to rush to Michelle, Sabira and Marcia. we were in the same room! we were with Nyat Syen, Annuura, Filzah, Naqiah, Whey Jinn, Khairina, Liyana and Kim! it was loads of fun tau! anywhoo, we had to go to the hall for a briefing then moved on to the town. we had to WALK there. and when we reached there the food took so long that almost everyone that went there cancelled their orders and had nasi lemak from the stalls kat tepi jalan. but it was good. hey, anything's good when you're hungry.

we played games and stuff. well i won't really go into too much detail anymore coz i have so much to blog about. the roomies were fun! we danced, sang, stayed up doing nothing. well, we did talk a lot though. what was talked about in the room, stayed in the room. and it ain't coming out!;p

i miss fraser's hill so much la. will put it in my head to go there again someday with friends.(:

Group 8. RRRRR&B. 2nd place overall!:D

The BEST roomies you could ask for.



2)LAYERED HAIRCUT

never in my life have i ever had my hair cut layered. and it was blow dried curly!! but that only lasted until the same night. i hated it at first coz it made my hair look straighter and i missed my waves! but in the end i started to like it coz it's easier to take care of and stuff. my grandmother still doesn't like it, especially now that i moved my fringe to the left side and not the right(it's longer and covers my eyes. NOW YOU KNOW WHY) she calls it curtain. but i seldom let down my fringe nowadays. i just leave it clipped up. okay i guess i should stop with the hair issue.

MOVING ON..


3)ON WANTING A CAT SO BADLY

i've always wanted my own cat. KITTEN to be precise. i mean they're so cute!! especially those with blue eyes. HAHAH. i even asked my driver how it's like to take care of so many cats. he used to have like 10 cats. i mean 2 cats and 8 kittens. then 6 dies.):
all his cats are persian and the mother damn sombong son't wanna feed the kittens. it's only fortunate that the living 2 are still existing. and their food is kinda expensive for a student to be buying la. HAHAH. so i would just take a cat taht i think is affordable and cute. Sabira was telling me she could help me get a cat. a cute one!:D
and i asked mama if i could have one. and based on my care towards the hamsters; she agreed! i'm a sucker for cats and hamsters. and cute puppies too! too bad i can't have one though i used to have 2 big dogs in the house which were older than me. one dies, one ran away. THANK GOD it ran away. it used to bite my pants.-.-"
will get back to them feline stories later.

4)EXAMS.

okay so the exams are just around the corner. no, the exams are right in front of me. and one day when i started to actually listen to my discipline teacher coz i was not feeling well and was gila, i heard her say something about the results of this exam would help for when i wanna go to college. which made me really wanna study for this one though there's so much to study. ALL form 4 topics and a few from form 5. damn i can't imagine when SPM comes.
monday monday monday. dahla i have to sit next to the door, i think. or the other side. LOL.XD

wishing everyone who will be sitting for exams soon "GOOD LUCK WITH THAT". wish me luck.*chokes*

5)ON FEELING AKWARD

well since i broke up, i felt great! even my friends say i'm more vibrant, cheerful, blablabla everything that goes with the chapter. but day after day, i keep feeling EMPTY. seriously. it's not that i miss anyone in particular. i just miss being loved by a special person. you know, the feeling you have when you're in love with a person and that person treats you the way that makes you feel extra special in life. GOD, i miss the feeling. and now each time i feel like i'm in love with a guy, it's either he confesses to me that he likes her and is willing to wait for or keeps asking me how to get her to like him and stuff. it hurts so badly. and now when my friends from my old school wanna go out it would be their chance to go out with their boyfriends and they would want me to come along coz they barely see me anymore but i always DON'T wanna be there. it would feel akward, it has always been akward. whenever i go out with them is always the time i'm not in a relationship or having problems in one. SHIT. well enough stupid talk. we shall get on to the most interesting part of this entry.

6)MATT PROKOP

when you hear or read the name, you'd start laughing when you see the last name. but i swear to God that he's HOT HOT HOT!!! he's acted in an episode of Hannah Montana, The Office, Marked, An Angel Named Billy and he's currently acting for High School Musical 3. i mean now i actually REALLY WANT TO WATCH IT. coz he'll be in it!! argh he's totally cute!

a picture's worth a thousand words. here's 3000 for you.(:

The SEXY HAIR, EYES, EVERYTHING!


I thank God for such a beautiful creation.


*drools* lost for words.(:


i'm not exactly done but i gotta sleep coz i'm not feeling well. see you people tmrw. byebyebye.




OHH!!! before i totally forget.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ZHAFRIE.



xxoo.


No comments: