Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sisters Day Out.

I have decided to go to college only in July. Need more time to think about what course I wanna take. Brother's no help, tells me to be a Chef or CARPENTER. Wth kan.XD

So we got this temporary driver. I was fortunate to squeeze in the line to use the driver to send Azza and I to the KTM station. Since there were other plans on Mama or Affendy's minds, I couldn't go farther than that. Sorry Michelle! Tomorrow kay? nothing on my agenda then. Besides the job interview but whatever. Shall pass it to your sister when you're still sleeping or something. We went to Mid Valley. At first we wanted to watch Wild Child. Later on we found out that the both of us wanna watch that Thai movie, Hormones. Sounds gross, no? It's actually about teenagers who fall in love for the first time or something. Sadly, there were no international screenings today so cannot watch. Besides, too many people were lining up there so we decided to walk around.

I pierced my ears. The second piercings near both earlobes. 12 bucks, whatever. It was hard to remember what it was like when I first pierced my ears coz I was 4 years old at the time. All I remember was that there was ONE tear in my eye when it was done. When my ears were pierced just now, it felt like my ears were being stapled. Tak sakit sangat la. Hahah. 

We went to MPH and bought the same journal. She bought two malay novels and i bought an english novel for 9 bucks mannn. Yeah the rejected box mann. Nice stories they have there. Was looking for Wuthering Heights actually. All that talk about Heathcliff and Cathy in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn made me curious about the book. GUESS WHAT??!! it was SOLD OUT! GRRRR. Nevermind tomorrow I go to Hartamas Shopping Centre go look for it at Times Bookstore la. Haih.

Tomorrow got job interview at Topshop mann. Nervous, but hey, it's worth a shot. I was hoping they would have international screenings tomorrow so I could watch the movie with Azza tomorrow. *prays*

We walked a LOT and bought stuff and all. Ate lunch at Super Sandwiches. NOT BADDD. Anywhoo, went to Toys R Us to check the price of Taboo. RM89.90. Takpe lah next time can buy. Bila ada sale on that specific game. HAHAH.

Okay I'm tired, sleepy, and smelly. Gonna go take a shower then continue reading coz I'd probably be fresh by then. 

BYEBYE.





P/S: Priya babe, THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAINNN. 






xxoo,
Alice Trevino.
Did I mention that Michael Trevino is the ultimate hottie in my mind right now? Ciao Pow.

No comments: