Monday, April 6, 2009

Dear Beloved Guy,

I've never felt this way before
I never wanted to
But now I feel it from the core
So I'll tell you I like you.

I love the sound of your voice
Even though I seldom hear it
I vowed to never trust you boys
But now I like you; Dammit.

I can never use the word 'love'
To describe how I feel
Because being in love like turtle doves
Sometimes isn't real.

As you read this poem now
I beg of you and plead
I don't know why, I don't know how
But do me this good deed.

I want to know for sure
Exactly how you feel
So please do me this favour
Make me understand the deal.

I shall wait for you tonight
By hook or by crook I will
Please tell me if this is right
And if I fit the bill.

-Adrianna-





I wrote that myself.
Dear you, I'm confused.
Dear you, I'm not gonna tell anyone who I am talking about, not even you.
But based on the hints, you should know who you are.
Kalau ada orang silap, I tak gelak, I tak marah.
I just hope you know yourself well enough to tell me for sure how you feel.
I'm emoing right now.
DAMMIT ALICE; don't even think about crying.




xxoo,
Huggable.

No comments: