Friday, March 6, 2009

Return of The Prodigal Blogger.

I'M BAAAACKKKK!!! Whooooowheeee!! Hahah. Anywhoo, lets get down to business.

My Dell laptop was broken and before I could fix it, there was a flash flood that hit my house on February the 3rd. The water was up to chest level mannn. So basically my house was ruined. Stayed at Mak Yang's house for 2 nights and cleaned up our house everyday. Now dah cantik balikk. And we have a floodgate too! But my laptop rosakkkkkkkk. Filled with water.

Now about the flood. All the carpets in our house, clothes, sofas, beds, all kena. Our lcd tv. And OH, the BMW floated from the garage to our field right in front of the peacock cage. Dammit. Luckily, many people helped us and stuff.

Well, since my laptop died, I got this baby:

Its an Acer, got the exact same one as Mak Yang but with better deal and many freebies. Bought the skin for only RM15 mann!! And the guy fixed it on for me; for FREEEE instead of charging me RM150 which I think is such a rip off no matter how hard the process looks.

Besides that, I finally took my mind off the Sony Ericsson I've been loyal to for years and won myself an LG KS360. Blue colour some more! Here goes;

Oh so cute.

*Slides*

*Ehem; Arshad!*

OHH I went on the shopping spree of my life and Elyza Wong is now my shopping partner in crime. NGEHEHEH.

I've been for my KPP and passed my stupid computer test with the marks 46/50. Okay la tuu. Sama dengan Azalea. HAHAH. Dahla before that we had surprise party for her. Ngeeheeh. I found out that I LOVE planning surprise parties. So, whoever doesn't have party plans, WATCH OUT! Anywhoo, been driving anyway no matter what. Tapi dekat2 saja laa.

Apparently, my integrated webcam is stupider than stupid. Its so stupid that it makes me look smaller and fairer even without editing. I dunno why I love this picture.XD



Puteri Adrianna, yeah? *Tsk Hari, Hari*

And OOOHHH last but not least, I just rebonded my hair today. Ini results dia. I look kinda shitty though. HAHAHA. Nevertheless; here's a sneak preview of how I look like now. But smaller and fairer laa. (stupid webcam, remember?)
I told you, weird kan? HAHAHA. Go ahead, laugh it up.


I got these reactions today;

Mama : I hate it. It's awful. I prefer your old hair. But I can live with this for a few months.

Uncle S : Dah comel la tu?

Pak Ngah : Why your hair looks different ah? Macam jepun.

Affendy : Fullamakkk, rambut baruuu. Eh cheh cheh.


So, what's your verdict? HAHAH.

Damn I missed out on a LOT when I wasn't online. And i missed chatting with my regular chattable people. Dayumnnn.

OHHHHH!!! Did I mention that I've finally made up my mind on what course I wanna take and where? Sunway University College; Performing Arts. No, idiots. It's not only singing and dancing and performing that they teach. They teach other stuff to do with media too. So don't think its a stupid course to be taking. At least I wanna take what I love and not what YOU think I should do. HAHAH no offense to anyone. I've been condemned a LOT about this by some people I know. BELIEVE ME.

And ARSHADDDD!!!! You better study in KL. I need someone to drive me around in my car. Hehee.;p

OOKAYY I guess that's it for now? So much to write; such a small brain to remember it all and type out a whole storybook of happenings. And OH people! Start tagging if there are any taggables. Because I have a feeling I'm gonna be online more often now. Hehee.:D

As usual, I LOVE EVERYONE.

Until my next post!

xxoo,

PuteriAdrianna.

P/S: SPM RESULTS COMING OUT!!! Good Luck, Everyone!:D *SHIT*

7 comments:

Arshad Awesome said...

Wahh ada 2 nama I! ahahaha *duhh*

Adrianna said...

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA BODOO!!

- said...

ALICE ADRIANNA! I have tht exact phone!!!! Mine's pink, got it for my birthday last year :)) & finally you update! :P

Adrianna said...

AHAHAHAH AWESOME!!!!:D

rizal hashim said...

Adrianna, this has got nothing to do with your posting. I believe one of your uncles, iskandar, was my classmate in St Johns. I was told he had passed away. I was thinking of posting a story in my blog about my schooldays. Perhaps you can shed some light what happened to him. Thanks

wanilala said...

k.alice!'i jz found ur blog!
link anda ea?
=)

akuOverPagar said...

babe!! ur laptop skin lawaa!! and i almost bought the exact same phone as yours!! but after i made a quick listing of the pros n cons, i x jadi beli fon tu...cuz it's not really practical for me..while driving susah nk reply sms! hehehe