Sunday, September 27, 2009

I Never Knew It Could Be This Hard

Its hurting me.

My heart is failing me.
I'm telling myself to stop.
Stop loving you more and more each day.
But it's hard.
It hurts too much.
I've fallen hard.
I didn't know I could be so weak.
I've never been so smitten with someone that doesn't love me back.
Why is this feeling so hard to conquer?
Each time I talk to you, it makes me fall for you even more.
But I don't want to stop talking to you.
I freaking LOVE you.
It's just gonna hurt me more if i stop talking to you.
I can't even tell you the truth.
I'm not afraid of rejection.
I've been rejected so many times that I'm used to it.
But being rejected by you would be hurtful.
And I don't want to lose you as a great friend.
I don't want to stop hanging out with you.
I don't want us to be awkward with each other.
So what am I going to do?
I'm going to keep quiet about this matter.
I'm not going to let you know.
Let me and the very little that know keep it as a secret.
Let me feel tha pain of seeing you with whichever girl wins your heart next.
Let me see you happy with her.
Let me see you smile at me because you know I'll always be there for you as your friend.





I Love You.





HeadOverHeels.♥♥


No comments: