Saturday, September 26, 2009

Why You? Why Now?

That feeling has come back to haunt me again.

Why now?
Why YOU??!!
I mean I know why, but how did I possibly fall for you.
Maybe you're you, thats why.
You're not afraid to show yourself to anyone and everyone.You're not the type of guy who likes to be egoistic and hide who you really are inside.
You don't brag about stuff.
You're you.
And I like it.
But how could I?
I know you, and you would NEVER fall for me.
Only looking at you can give me a smile on my face.
It hurts.
It really does.
This feels crappy.
I don't ever wanna lose you so why am I falling for you?
Why couldn't I have tricked myself into liking someone else before falling for you?
And now I'm completely lovestruck, but I don't know what to do.
You're a nice guy.
But I hate myself for falling for you.
I mean, ME and YOU??
Its never gonna happen.
Not ever.




Heartbroken.

2 comments:

Kats said...

WHY NOT?!

I SUPPORT :)

Adrianna said...

susah la sygg.
haihs.:(