Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sayang.

I constantly ask myself how I could survive without having a special someone to love me and me loving him back. After a long period of reconciling myself, I found the answer. The answer to how I could go through so much pain and depression but tend to lift myself up so quickly. It is because of them. My family, my friends. 


Without them, I don't think I could have been comforted through all my misery.
Without them, I don't think I could have the strength to smile right now. 
Without them, I don't think I could cry tears of joy when I think of how they've always been there.
Without them, I don't think I could have ever figured out the true meaning of love.
Without them, I don't think I could be alive and well right now.
Without them, I would not be the grateful person I am right now.

So thank you, Mama, Affendy, Nashrina, Sabira, Nadya, Arshad, Johan. You guys are all I need in this world to make me feel secure about my life. I promise to be there whenever you need me.





I love you guys.







xxoo,
AdyyIskandar.♥♥




*JatuhlahEgoAkuSekejap*

No comments: