Sunday, October 4, 2009

Traumatizing, Tiring, Totally Fun Day.

Today I woke up at 1 and Mukhsin and Mukhlis were in my room. Terkejut ok. Waking up to two very awake little cousins and straight away makan lunch.

Maid pissed me off today. Dah naik lemak. Stubborn because we're too nice to them. Got message from nadya to be ready by 3pm to go to Farhana's house. I was ready at 3pm and Nadya texted that we were going about 4pm. Left the house at 5pm plus plus. We were caught in a jam for THREE FREAKING JOBLESS HOURS. This is what happened in Nadya's CLM (Cute Little Myvi) a.k.a CIK BUBBLE throughout the three hours:

  • The occasional nose picking.
  • I stared at car rims as usual.
  • Nadya was trying to avoid the really big lorries that tried to cut her queue.
  • We ate 3 mints each. One for each hour. One Hawaiian mint, two Eclipse mints; Each.
  • Nadya cried in the car. The jam was FRUSTRATING!!
  • Brains went cuckoo and we were so jakunated by Kings of Leon's Use Somebody and sang along.
  • Nadya waved to some guys in the next car when they looked and laughed at us. WTF. They looked like the "Honk if Your Horny" kinda guys. Yes, Nadya went cuckoo.
  • Mama called me once at 6pm and I said I was on the way to Farhana's.
  • Mama called again at 7.30pm thinking I was on the way home when I was STILL ON THE WAY TO FARHANA'S! AHAHAHHAHA.
  • Nadya forgot how to park when we reached Farhana's. She got it eventually.(:

We got to Farhana's house when it was already a closed house. GEDDIT? LOL. At least we got to eat the delicious CHOCOLATE CAKE omg gila nice. And nasi beriyani with daging. SEDAP SIAL.

We wrote in the guest book. Heheee.

Remember Naddy Naddums. Our company; SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

Anywhoo, we had fun talking. Hehee. And I superlove Farhana's mom's angpau envelopes. So cute!

Well, we headed home at about 10pm. I think. I don't remember. Hahah. Got myself a Large McValue Meal Fillet-o-Fish and a Chocolate Sundae. YES, just for that Coca-cola cup.(:

I do not eat fries.
I do not drink soft drinks.

So I gave my fries and coke to Naddy Naddums.


Oh BTW, if you're wondering what I'm currently doing; I'm listening to Shakira's She Wolf and memorizing the lyrics. It's a Nedi-Edi-Sebi thing. Or is it Naddy-Adyy-Sabby thing. Something like that la. AHHAHAHA.;)





I'm kinda getting over him, thanks to a certain someone.;)

Hehee.



I AM CONTENT.






xxoo,
MoonBloomShakalakaNightingale.♥♥


























2 comments:

Nadya said...

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED™ CO.
-You want them laffies, we got them funnies-

GEDDIT?
or u have better one?

Adrianna said...

ehhh.
ITU BAGUS.
WHOOHOOO!!!