Sunday, April 11, 2010

I Did It Again.

No no, this post is not about Britney Spears.

Okay you know what, that remark about the whole "this post is not about Britney" was lame.
But OH WELL.

I did it again.
Blogged constantly and then at one point I just stopped.
Maybe I just don't feel like blogging as often as I usually do anymore.
Hey this could be a good thing you know?
More updates about stuff in one post.;p

Interesting things that happened in the past week:

1) I LOST MY PHONE.

Okay so one day I decided to take the train to college.
KTM Setia Jaya is right behind college and I pity Affendy.
I always have to wake him up early to get to class.
Luckily I changed to group 1 for tutorials which start late on Monday. :p
Oh well, Here's how my phone got STOLEN.
I was waiting at the Segambut KTM station for the train to KL Central.
Izza and I planned that we would meet up at KL Sentral and take the train to college together.
Besides, the both of us have to switch to the Pelabuhan Klang train(I think) so we had to get to KL Central anywhoos.

When the first train arrived, it was like super full but I tried to get in anyway.
FAILED terribly.
So many people were pushing me so I decided not to take the train.
Stepped aside and looked for my phone in my bag to call Izza and tell her I'd take the next train.
It was NOT THERE.
So I'm pretty sure one of the asswipes who pushed me was a pickpocket (NO KIDDING)
Oh well, I survived for two days then I got a new phone thanks to Mummy.

2)ALIA'S CAR "BROKE DOWN"

This was a really funny incident that happened one day after class.
Alia, Izza & I were supposed to go to PopMyBerry to get some bb accessories.
When we got into Alia's car, it couldn't start!
We were so worried that the battery was out or something.
Alia called her brother and he came to the rescue.
The funny part of it was that the car couldn't start because the gear was on Drive.
HAHAHAHAHAH!
None of us noticed it.
But anywhoos, we got to PopMyBerry and got some pretty neat stuff!:D

3)MOONSHINE AT LAUNDRY

Okay this actually happened on the same day of incident number 2, so yeah.
Nadya tweeted about her wanting to go to laundry that night.
So I asked her who she's going with and she said nobody!
Then she asked if I wanted to go.
I said YES, of course. 
C'mon la I hadn't seen her for quite sometime.
So we went for MoonShine at Laundry that night.
People were performing.
It was so nice!!
The Otherside Orchestra was AWESOME!!!
I love the vocalist''s voice!!
I have officially changed the word "AGE" to "HEAD".
Yes, I am 19 years of HEAD.*inside joke*

4)FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY

On Friday, during lunch hour, Nash and I were busy snapping pictures of Caffe La Teh's food.
We're making a new menu.
So the whole time we were looking at unique menu designs and were planning a restaurant makeover.
Teehee.
Currently addicted to WordMole thanks to Nash!
But it's seriously a nice game.
It's kinda educational in a way, but it's cool. HAHAH!
Besides taking photos of food, we camwhored with my new photobooth effects.
Some of them are nice but most of the effects need to be fixed.
Bugs.


Writing my journal for ECS now.
Hoping to see Nadya's parents AND Nadya around this week.
RINDU SANGAT LA SUMPAH!

Till the next post?
BABAI!



xx,
AliceAdrianna.♥♥

I miss playing Congkak & Batu Seremban.(:




No comments: