Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just For Laughs.(:

Here's a joke my friend Eryn forwarded to me which really made my crappy day turn right side up.(:


Egyptian writing his medical entrance exam, gives definitions as follows:


  • Antibody : Against everybody
  • Artery : Study of fine paintings
  • Genes : Blue denims
  • Hymen : Greetings to several males
  • Labour pain: Hurt at work
  • Liposuction: French kiss
  • Microbes : Small dressing gowns
  • Cardiology : Advanced study of playing cards
  • Cat scan : Searching for lost cat
  • Coma : Punctuation mark
  • Bacteria : Back door to a cafeteria
Okay maybe you people have read or heard of this joke before but this was my first time so yeah.XD

Tomorrow class at 10am! 
I have a mission to complete with Izza Ismail.
HEHE.



LoveAlways,
AdyyIskandar.♥♥

The nickname; stuck like glue.

2 comments:

Syaza said...

Haha, thanks for making me laugh today :D

Haikal Ramlee said...

hahahahahha!
thats funny
i like
;)