Monday, June 15, 2009

My Birthday Wishlist!;D

As some of you know, I'm turning 18 this Sunday, 21st June 2009. So here goes.


I have NEVER done this before, but this year I want so many things! Well not many, but if you people share share money then i can get these la. Hehe. Joke of the month. ;p


Even if i end up having 2 presents only during my birthday also that would be awesome coz these wishes are TO DIE FOR.

So I REALLY REALLY want this persian kitten for the new unit Megs and I are moving to.
CREAM COLOURED PERSIAN yaww! Cuteness!
Click on the link below to see the little angel!


http://www.petfinder.my/pets/5520/


It even has the cutest name! MITTENS! MY GOODNESS. It would be heaven to have her. Some of you, please get her for me.XD


I would absolutely love whoever gets me this kitten to bits! TO BITS I TELL YOU!<3


Okay so anyschmoos, do click on the site and you'll know what i mean!


Like dude, its RM450 only for something so cute like that! UGHH.


I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT!!!!!!!!


I also like, no, LOVE dogs. Especially Yorkshire Terriers. I find them very cute! Oh, and Silky Terriers too! So SILKYYYY.(:


But since they're so expensive and noisy, I think not.(unless you're obsessed with me and have such deep feelings towards me. FREAKAYY):p


Know what? That's the only thing I want for my birthday besides the usual pretty tops, necklaces, handbags-that-can-be-held-normally-or-using-it-with-a-strap-as-a-sling-bag, size 8 shoes, life-size teddy bears and anything lovely you wanna give me.


I'm also a sucker for NOSTALGIC gifts. Makes me feel so "AWWWWWW" when I look at them.


Okay that's pretty much it for my birthday post. No, seriously. I'm just so in love with the kitten.


See you people.

P/S: Okay before you say "You wish!" to me about the whole wanting a persian kitten thingy, it IS a WISHLIST. Hence; I AM WISHING. XP





xxoo,
Adyy.<3

No comments: