Monday, June 29, 2009

H.A.T.E

I hate all this.

I hate people lying to me.

I hate people backstabbing me.

I hate people making a fool out of me.

I hate people who think I'm too stupid to function.

I hate people who think I'm a dumb blonde kinda person.

I hate people who underestimate me too much.

I hate it when you say one thing but do the other.

I hate friends who say they'll always be there for you but are NEVER THERE.

I hate friends who pretends they're your friends.

I hate friends who never have the time for anything else but their lovelife.

I hate friends who basically lie their way through everything.

I hate the fact that a small number of my close friends actually do this.

I hate guys who pretend they love you but are cheating on you anyway.

I hate guys who have no respect for what girls want to keep until marriage.

I hate relatives who pretend to love you but never visit ONCE and can be celebrating life elsewhere.

I hate relatives who forget in-laws after a member of their immediate family has left us.

I hate people who tell me I'm not fat when I am.

I hate it when people think that I think being fat is such a downside of my life.

I hate it when people know there's something wrong with me but make things worse.

I hate it when older people think they're so smart when they dunno what they're talking about.

I hate debating about religion and politics with others; its just discriminating.

I hate people who condemn or laugh at the way I dress.

I hate it when people think FAT people can't wear pretty clothes.

I hate people who think I'm emo.

I hate blogging about all this.

I hate being me.

I hate me.



Now that i've let out a few things about how I feel, I think HATE is such a harsh word. Change is all to DISLIKE now will you.;)

No comments: