Thursday, June 18, 2009

I SERIOUSLY WANT THAT KITTEN.

I REALLY WANT THAT KITTEN!!!
For those of you who belum baca, scrool down to the previous post and click the link.
MYGOD how to resist!!
:(


But POKKAI LAA.


I pray to god that some angel gets me that cat. But jauh gila the place! Takpe, no need.XD


I talk as if ada je orang nak beli.


Whatever it is, SHANNON!! You my new bitch mann! *bitch slap*
ily babe. Italy, here we come!


I miss hanging out with Sya. And Nicole. And the unnamed dearly missed best friend. Good times man, good times. HARTAMASIANS, where the hell are you people?! Jom lepak WEII.


Bumped into Zharf today. DAMNN she's one hot babe now. I miss herrrr!!! And Sabira! And Michelle! And Nurul! And Mira! And practically EVERYONE in hartamas DUHH.


Megan; I FREAKING LOVE YOU LA!
Gila sama, even before we met.(:
You know me la. Coz I know you too. AHAHAH. I feel ya babe.


Okies la. See you guys. i STILL WANT THE KITTEN.






xxoo,
Adyy Iskandar.<3

2 comments:

LimLayCHin said...

Love u Bitch :P

Adrianna said...

love you more!:D
i love my angels for getting me such an angel!:D