Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas With a Twist.

Okay, I am aware of how much the title of this entry is like an ad for something.

But it's not.(:

MOVING ON...(:

Yesterday was X'mas eve, as you all know. Went to Curve with Harry for lunch and last minute X'mas shopping. Got Harry his present and also Imran's present. Hope you liked it! Bumped into Nadya and Nazran. I MISS YOU TWOOOO.

Had dinner at Decanter with someone.(:

Got some pretty cute texts last night from him after that. Me likes.(:

After that, fetched Nash at Pavilion, WHAII LA YU WERK SO FAR? Haha. Nevermind, DIVA necklace on the way!:D

After sending Nash home and dropping him off at Tropicana City Mall, I fetched Arnold and Harry. Didn't know what to do so went to Solaris Bestari for YamCha session. LOL SESSION.

After that, fetched Imran and Umar and we went to teach Harry how to drive. Arnold taught him la. We just watched on. Got to catch up on a lot with Imran after so long tak jumpa.(:

Had a great time la jugak. Heheee.(:

So yeah. I got a snake for X'mas! Red Mountain Racer. SUPERCUTE I LOVE!♥♥

Problem is, I need a name for it. Something that suits both sexes. LOL.
'Cause first of all I dunno the sex of it, second of all, I like names that is unisex.(:

Here are a few names I have in consideration. HELPPPP!!!!

1. Akeyra
2. Evra
3. Nyoka
4. Onyx

Okay I really don't know but somehow Evra and Akeyra have a ring to it. Just comment or write in cbox about which one you prefer. If you have your own opinion of names, tell me.(:






xxoo,
AdyyIskandar.♥♥

In A Very Merry Mood.<3


1 comment:

farah nashrina said...

gila nak cover your boy name!
tak payah la :p hahaha
lets go shopping weiiii.
im bored and i want that necklaceeeeeeee :(

oh bangsar is important too!

xxxxxx