Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dumbfounded.

In a few hours, I will be sitting for my last paper for my finals, Film Studies.

The next day, I'm leaving for Penang with friends. Oh, the joy of relaxation.

Downside of it is that I am having my period. I mean not like I won't wanna get into the water or anything but I would be reluctant to because its just uncomfortable.

I'm guessing this is one of the most normal posts I've written in so long.


Loving the World AIDS Day making twitter go RED today.♥

You know how people hang decorations on their rear-view of their cars? I just thought of what I wanna hang up there. MISTLETOE. NO, it is not because I want my passengers to kiss me while I drive, I just like mistletoes. Huge furry dices and rabbit feet are just too cliche.

I want to watch PRICELESS(this has been out since 2006) starring Audrey Tautou.

I also really want to watch COCO BEFORE CHANEL starring Audrey Tautou.

I need to make money. Get a part time job or something. Yeah, maybe not.

My blog post does not make sense.

I want to correct how people pronounce my nickname, "Adyy". They tend to call me "EDDIE". But with my close friends, Edi is okay because they're special and I give them worse names than that.

Getting so used to sleeping on the floor that I'm currently sitting on the floor of my room which I placed my comforter on as a substitute form of a mattress while studying and hopefully falling asleep on it soon.

Just had 0% fat yogurt. Seriously, I wonder how they make it 0%. I guess its all bollocks.

I want to study overseas.

Been very dark and bloody murderous/suicidal lately. Not literally, just the way I act and think.

I think being secretive about my problems is the best way right now. Too many conflicts to handle. I don't need my friends to be burdened so this is what I chose for my own good.

My uncle usually switches the modem off around this time.

If I don't get to post this, I wrote this on the 2nd of December 2009, at 3:57am at the respected venue I've mentioned earlier.

If this gets posted, lovely.




xx.


Adieu,
AdyyIskandar.




3 comments:

Arshad Awesome said...

i missed you

Mochi Mei Mei said...

have i been reading your name wrong? I read it "Add-ee"

goshdarnit, it's the American in me huh

<3 you and thank God for normalcy ;)

Have fun in Penang! (wherever that is kukuku)

Adrianna said...

Kamla: no its correct! hehee.

Arshad: miss ya too dude.