Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hey Boy.

Hello hello hello.

I've been missing for so long.
I don't know why.
I think I've just been too busy.
Too much on my mind.

Then I found you again.
You make me so happy.
Even when I don't deserve to be.
I don't love you, but I feel something.
I like you.
It's a start;
It's not much,
But I like you.

I know you may not feel that way.
I know you may think of me as a younger sister or friend.
But that's okay.
I still like you anyway.
Until you find the right girl for yourself.
I would love to be that girl.
But maybe I'm not what you want.
It's okay, I understand.

I don't go for looks baby, I go for the heart.
Sounds very fairytale, you say?
Tell me which fairytale prince is not good-looking?
You're still perfect to me,
When others might say you're not.

You make my heart beat faster;
You make my heart beat slower.
In fact, you make it beat faster and slower at the same time.
It's not love, but it's almost there.
It's not perfect, but I can try to make it good enough.

I'm not the stereotypical girlfriend type,
But I'm myself.
I like you, boy.
And I actually wish on wishing stars and wishing wells for you to like me to.






xxoo,
AdyyIskandar.♥♥



Baby I Wish That You Were Mine .


No comments: