Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dreams We Believe In.

It might be normal to some but it also might be weird to others;
But I remember my dreams.

Not some, but all of them.
Maybe I should record my dreams in a book and get it published.
But then again:
  1. I'm not a good writer.
  2. Someone's probably done that and either got famous but I didn't realize it or just probably didn't get any profit from that.
  3. My dreams have nothing to do with each other and most of them never have endings.
  4. The ones that don't have endings always continue to haunt me in my dreams only a month later.
  5. I freak myself out with my dreams.
Okay maybe I just won't publish that book but I might just write it down.
It's quite funny because when I tell my friends, 
"Hey, last night, I dreamt of blablabla" and when I ask them what they dreamt about, the answer would be something like "I don't remember my dreams" or "I had a nightmare".
Some of them even go like "I don't dream."
This is nothing serious but I was just curious. :p

Deleted my birthday on Facebook.
Malas la. Lama lagi anyways. XD

I love it when I lie down and I feel like I'm moving but I'm actually not.
It's like spinning around, but while lying down.
The feeling keeps me calm.
I don't know why.

I just realized that most of my relationships really made me end up supporting my boyfriend.
Maybe that's why I have that phobia of falling in love again.
The only two guys that I really felt that I had feelings for were Z* and A.*
Ironiq how I wanna type the last letter of their names and both last names have the letter "R"
Oh well, the past has passed and life goes on.(:

*Names not written down because it's personal but they should know who they are.XD

I'm currently addicted to blogging; So sue me.
Dammit so much more packing to do. ;(
Then got classes some more.

BTW, I found this piece of cardboard with creatively drawn emoticons at FOS.
You know the cardboard-ish paper that they put in the clothes when they fold it so that it would be straight?
Or square or rectangular or whatever you like.
Yeah, that paper.XD
Nash & I were checking out the clothes and then we found this.
She told me to put it in my handbag.
And I did. WTF!?

Here it is;

One of the FOS workers must have been really bored.

Anyschmoos, I think I'll go now.
Already excited to post a new entry tomorrow.
Wtf is wrong with me?!XD






Love always,
AdrienneAleksander.♥♥




I think I might be ready. 
No, I know I want to fall in love again.






No comments: