Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Weekend of Weekends.

So on the 13th of March, 2010. I;


Woke up early to help Mama settle the hall for Solat Tasbih with her PERKIM members.
I was still tired so I went back to sleep because I had my period at the time.
Woke up to the "Hello"s from my little cousins.
Mak Yang brought Mubin, Mukhsin, Mukhlis and Maisarah over for lunch.
Catered food yumms.
After everyone left, we all changed into our house clothes to start working.
Working you ask?
We were packing up stuff from upstairs to separate the stuff we wanna keep and those for the garage sale.
Preparing to move much?!
I was sweating like Biggest Loser sweating. BAHAHAH!
Went up and down the stairs ample times but it was fun because the kids were so helpful and cute.
Mak Yang kept things going.
No, we haven't finished packing yet.
Got a long way to go.

Later in the evening, Nadya texted me and told me she was gonna fetch me soon to go lepak.
Went out with Arif, Nadya and Sofea.
We were supposed to celebrate Faradi's birthday but it was such a hectic night that we ended up not going to KL at all.
Happy belated though, darling.
Will give you a present the next time we get a chance to lepak.(:

Well, basically Arif fetched Sofea from Shah Alam and Nadya fetched me from my place.
We went to Nadya's and lepak there for awhile.
Took webcam photos. (we webcam-whored?)
And we also took videos of us dancing songsang tektonik.XD
It was the shitt. 
We danced on roller coasters and in the clouds beeyotch.

After a while, we got so tired but we headed out to the Curve.
Didn't know what to eat so we ended up at Waroeng Penyet!
I LOVE the new Waroeng Penyet.
The chairs are so comfy that you literally sink in them!
We were such happy children munching on chicken and superhot sambal.

Sofea & I.

Arif & Nadya.

Well, after Curve, we went for a walk around the Curve.
Went to MNG and checked out the people who shopped there LOL!
Sekarang manusia suka buat baju yang boleh nampak ketiak basah.
So we didn't buy anything.
Don't get me wrong, the clothes were pretty, but the armpit is key. AHAHA!
We sat down for awhile and decided to lepak around the Curve instead since the others had a different plan.
After a while, I got a phone call from Mama at 10.30pm saying;
" Alice, it's already 12.30am! Where are you?!"
I got a shock but then I found out later that the clock near Mama's bed ran out of batteries.
We lepak a while longer then everybody dropped me home.
Dahla we got lost in the parking looking for Arif's car!
Funny shit man.
They dropped me home and I was so tired that I went online for awhile and totally konked out.
Was an awesome night catching up with my lovelies.


Moving on.


On the 14th of March, 2010. I;

Woke up to the sound of my cousins playing the fool.
I have to admit it was kinda nice because we rarely have them over.
Showered, ate lunch and kinda helped a little bit more with the packing.
We were basically separating things on that we were going to keep, sell or throw.
Yes people, I will be having a garage sale soon and I won't forget to invite all of you.
It's gonna be awesome because we're selling loads of clothes, accessories, antiques, carpets and loads more.
Well after that, waited for Nadya, Sofea and Nash to appear so we could go for Disney on Ice; Disneyland Adventure.
Nadya and Sofea came over and we watched Lady GaGa's "telephone" video.
Lady GaGa does have her own unique sense of style but dude, cigarettes as shades?
I'd go blind.
Leather adultery apparel in prison?
Would that still be prison?
And GaGa said something to Beyonce in the video about killing cows.
It went like this, "It's like they say: 'When you kill a cow, you gotta make burgers.' "
Kinda makes sense but in a way it doesn't.
LOL. I mean, not all cows HAVE to be made into burger.
Ahh nevermind la I've been so bimbo all day anyway.
And Beyonce's style in the video clip? Definite NO.
She looks weird in GaGa inspired stuff.
I like her own sexy style.(:

Anyschmoos,
Nash arrived awhile later and Maisara, Sofea, Nadya, Nash and I headed to Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil for the show!
We were so excited and since we didn't know the way there, we left early.
Reached Bukit Jalil around 5.15pm so we decided to stop at Endah Parade and grab some food.
Had a sundae.
Nadya and Sofea had their lunch.
Maisarah got addicted to the Punching Machine game on my iPod.
She got the highest score possible which is 999.
And she got it THREE TIMES!!!
Itu pun she still tak puas hati wanna fill up my whole scoreboard with her High Score.
Maisarah is 9 years old, ok?;p




Clockwise: Nash on the phone, Nadya happily texting, Sofea on the phone, Maisarah & I figuring out how to get the high score.


We headed for Stadium Putra at about 6pm, perfect timing.(:
Got there to see all the ketulans hanging around.*inside joke*
Surprisingly, the amount of children that attended the show that much after all.
We saw so many adults too.
Our seats were on the North Rinkside bebeyyy.
It was awesome.
Three rows from the rink.
Got a few really nice pictures.
It was fun especially since it wasn't your typical "tour of Disneyland" sort of adventure.
It was about Mickey and the gang exploring Disneyland and Maleficent(witch from Sleeping Beauty) who creates havoc when she casts her sleeping spell on Minnie and Donald.
And who else to help the gang save their friends if none other than ; THE INCREDIBLES!
It was nice la.
So many Disney characters.
Pictures all up on facebook!
Here are a few pictures I really like;






After the show, Nadya and Sofea dropped Maisarah, Nash and I home.
The three of us went to Pappa Rich for dinner.
It was such an awesome day.
Was really happy to go for the show.
I forgot to mention these particular details;
  1. The man selling the Disney Colouring Books was the same man who came to Malaysia about 10 years ago for a different Disney on Ice show that Affendy, Nash, my grandparents and I went for.
  2. Buzz Lightyear fell down like 3 times. Poor guy was probably suffering in his heavy suit and having to do so many shows for the past few days. Kesian.
  3. Mr. Incredible had as awful wedgie.XD
  4. I got myself a Baby JackJack mug with a Mrs. Incredible straw/spoon!:)
  5. This is probably one of my LONGEST posts EVER! Despite the fact that it has so many photos.


Photo Of The Day;


  Mother nags at children while paying toll.








For more pictures, go visit my Facebook!;)
Love Always,
AdrienneAleksander.



Love isn't just a chemical; It's a god damned disease.








3 comments:

Nadya said...

BAHAHAHHAHA OMAGAD SO FUNNY YET INFORMATIVE.

SO CHARMING YET SO MENGANJING (unflattering photos) I KNOW U DID THAT ON PURPOSE BUT ISOKEI OUR LIVES ARE THE SHAIT

Adrianna said...

i put because i love you la kak!
HAHAHAHHA.XD

Anonymous said...

PHOTO OF THE DAY SANGAT HOT!