Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pain.

Let me tell you the happy side of this post first because knowing me, I save the best for last.
Went to Desa Park City with Nash the other day to take photos.
We love the whole futuristic theme of the playground there!
And we also checked out the art gallery place at the Waterfront.
Not bad actually, sneaked some shots on camera but was Nash's!
Also bought cover for Adyypods(my ipod)
It was an original Griffin cover but it was sold at RM55 only!
Cut down from RM106 or something. *gasps*
With screenguard summore. Apa lagi, beli ah!
It's niceeee.
Nah, picture;

front view
back view so pretty!!

Might get a Macbook(finally) and brother might get Alienware laptop.:D
NOT CONFIRMED.
And oh! Mama says there's quite a big chance for us to go to the wedding in Arizona later in July!
I wanna see EVERYONE!!
I miss Kamla Hsin Tung.

Okay now for the awful news.
Might not mean anything to you but it was a bad experience for me. ;(

I haven't been well these past few days.
Most probably due to my lack of sleep and water intake.
And the belacan weather.
Kalau nak hujan, hujan je la! Takyah panas!
Even when it rains, it's still so effing hot.

Anyschmoos;

Last night, my sore throat and fever really got to me.
I couldn't sleep.
My throat was so inflamed that no matter what medicine I tried, it kept on burning.
I tried everything.
I drank warm water, I gargled salt water, I drank cold water.
Nothing helped.
Then when it came to sleeping, I tried listening to the Adyypods.
I tried closing my eyes for a long time but I still couldn't sleep.
Tried playing with "Colby" the Nintendog(MY Nintendog), but that didn't help either.
Played games on Adyypods.
Nothing worked I tell you.
The pain was unbearable it went to my head.
Awful headache.
And then it happened, I started to cry.
I cried like a baby who just started drinking from his milk bottle but it got snatched away by his elder brother.
A few sniffles were enough to wake Mama up.
She thought I was cold, she told me to off the fan because the aircond was also on.
But I just cried like an idiot and whined "I wanna sleep" repeatedly.
Seriously, I never thought i could cry like that because of a stupid sore throat.

Mama got up, looked in the medicine cabinet and got me:

- Panadol
- Some Chinese Lozenges.
- Something like Redoxon but stronger.

After that, she found this ubat batuk thingy.
You know the one you drink when you were a child?
Ubat Batuk Cap Ibu dan Anak?
Here's a picture to refresh your memory;

Yes, this yummy one everyone gets addicted to.


Well, she DIDN'T find that. But she did find Ubat Batuk Cap DUA ORANG TUA.
Amek hang. Bukan Ibu dan Anak, Dua Orang Tua terus.
I know it's all cough medicine but it really does soothe the throat.
Here's a picture of the one Mama let me have;

LOL! It tastes just as good.

Soon after that, either the medicine worked and I felt better or I just had an OD of taking so many different types of medicine, I konked out.

Woke up reasonably early for someone who slept at 5am.
Had a terrible headache the whole day but my throat is slowly healing.
Didn't have lunch because I didn't feel like it but oh well.
Sabira came over and dropped off Adam's guitar.
Talked a little but she was rushing to catch her bus to Malacca.

As of now, I'm superdupermegaexcited for my next Speech & Drama class!
We're gonna express ourselves through movement.
Or in other words; DANCE!
Teehee.

Plus this, it's double trouble bebey!XD


Till the next post!(whenever THAT will be.)







xx,
AdrienneAleksander.


Heart don't fail me now.



2 comments:

Nadya said...

yo yo chanchito! them ubat batoks are good! u mustve konked out because u were too zonked out. geddit?
HAH!

Adrianna said...

LOL OD ah tu BAHAHAH.
jom pergi disney on ice weis!