Monday, March 22, 2010

Sleepless Nights.

I didn't sleep last night.
HUARGHHHHH.
I'm so sleepy.
Checked "Order Status" of Macbook on the website and apparently it's at the final stage which says it is with the delivery courier.
It was with them since 9.17am.
Waiting impatiently *coughwtfcough*
Basically today will be an average day.
I can sense it.XD


Before I could go online I tried out different chords to suit my voice for the song "Your Guardian Angel".
And I think I kinda succeeded. BAHAHAH.
Yawning non-stop and tears keep coming out.
So tiredddd.
But cannot sleep, going for lunch at Mak Yang's Cafe.
My god la my brother is still happily wandering his own little dream wonderland.


Watching Slumdog Millionnaire AGAIN.


Still waiting for the Macbook.
My heart is beating damn fast because of no sleep.
After lunch, relax a little, the SLEEP!;p


I'm missing a lot of people right now.
Missing my dearest friends.
I miss my first boyfriend.
I thought I was over him, but I'm not.
I know I'm missing him most probably because we had a history together or whatnot.
But somehow I know I still love him.
And it's not fading away anytime soon.
This sucks.
Song playing in my mind now; "I Want You To Want Me- Cheap Trick"
HAHA okay I KNOW RIGHT.


I'll stop with the reminiscing the good memories with the ex issue.


Sorry la brain damaged already because tak tido.
Hmm my brother just woke up.
He's not even getting ready yet.
Typical.;)


Hungry, didn't have breakfast.
Can't wait for lunch.
It's gonna be my dinner too.
Aglio Olio with Chicken MMMMmmm.
Or maybe just a Caesar Salad.


You guys should check it out!
Good food!:)
With a variety of Asian and Western food, it doesn't fail to satisfy.
My favourite dessert ever is their Mango Sago.♥
Here's the location map.(:

It's at Desa Sri Hartamas!(:


Here's the old menu.
We cut out the Beer because it is a Halal Cafe.(:

Oh well, I'm gonna go watch TV or something while waiting for everyone.
Lapar sangat.



Loves,
AliceAdrianna.

Sleepless nights and empty stomachs do NOT go well together.

No comments: