Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Have You Ever?

When we went to Zainul's house to send currypuffs to him like I mentioned in the post before, we saw THE car.
The Hummer Stretch Limo opposite of Zai's house. *drools*
So obviously me, Mubin, Mukhlis and Maisarah jakunatedly took pictures with the car.
The black, sexy car was parked outside the opposite house and it was HUGE!
Pictures;






Mubin asked me;

Mubin : Alis, macam mana the car parking bila keluar?
Me      : I dunno. HAHAH ya lah so big.XD
Mubin  : Dia parking kat tempat bus ke?
Me       : *laughs uncontrollably*

So funny. Made me wonder where such a huge car would parked.
Maybe it took 2 or 3 parking spaces?

Oh well, will be posting something tonight.
Just thought of posting this now for the fun of it. ;p




Loves,
AdrienneAleksander.♥♥




No comments: