Thursday, March 25, 2010

Shop Till You Drop, Baby.

OMG today went to Caffe La Teh and brought Macbook along.
This time, camwhored with Nash AND Mak Yang.
Mak Yang was so funny I swear!
Registered Nash as a Nuffie.
Go read her blog! CLICK HERE for Nashrina's blog.


I felt damn tall today when I wore my new maxi dress with my platform flipflop-like slippers.
We went to One Utama for breakfast/lunch/dinner at Sushi Zanmai.
It is and always will be THE BEST!
Starting college next week, hohumm.
Anyways, the sushi was awesome as usual.(:


I bought so many things today!
Seriously kinda regret it.
Okay la maybe not.XD
I got myself a translucent purple MacBook Skin for the laptop.
I also bought a top with a pretty peacock feather print and a long necklace from Forever21.
Then, as if that wasn't already enough, I had to go splurge on a floral printed high waisted skirt at Dorothy Perkins.
Got a plain white tee too.
After that, went to Diva and got a necklace and ring.
Seriously, I swear when I start college cannot shop as teruk as this anymore.
GAHHHHHH!!!!


Anyschmoos,
It was wednesday so we went to Baskin Robbins to have the Wednesday PINK promotion thingy.
Two junior scoops for the price of one.
We had to have something pink on and I didn't.
Luckily I noticed that my earrings were pink.XD
Nash pulak damn funny.
She tried a few flavours, then told the guy that the spoon is pink.
But the guy bagi la anyway.XD
Best thing about it was that the guy didn't give us two junior scoops, he gave us like regular scoops.
Which is bigger!
But he charged the junior scoop price.
Maybe the guy didn't notice. OH WELL!;p


Nash is addicted to the game Fingerzilla on the Adyypods.
It's a game where you tap on buildings and houses to destroy them.
You have to destroy the city as if your finger is Godzilla.
Of all games! HAHA.


After that, we went to the cafe again to fetch Kak Eton.
Went home and fixed on the laptop skin and now my baby is PRETTYYYYY!!!!:D:D


Oh well, it was a tiring day, but we didn't get all the IMPORTANT stuff done yet.
Probably doing all that tomorrow.
I HOPE.


I'm gonna go watch The Simpsons now.
Fendy bought DVD woohoo!XD




xx,
AliceAdrianna♥♥.


I love my abnormal self.(:

No comments: