Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's Finally Here!

So darlings, it's finally here.

What's finally here?
My MacBook!:D

Okay I know this wouldn't be a huge deal for most of you but I am freakishly happy I finally got it!

I feel kinda bad for my brother though.
He ordered his Dell Studio WAAAAYYYY before I ordered the MacBook but mine arrived first.
The estimated date of delivery for his laptop?
28th March.
Sad, I know.

I was so excited about the MacBook arriving that it was hard for me to sleep.
No, I'm not that insane yet so it wasn't only the excitement that kept me up, I wasn't really in the best mood last night and since my problem wasn't resolved yet, I just couldn't seem to shut my eyes.
Well ANYWHOO, the parcel arrived when I was out for lunch at Caffe La Teh so I really couldn't wait to get back home!
Tee hee.

Here are a few pics of my baby.
Obviously everyone knows how a MacBook looks like but excuse me for being a little bit jakunated over the fact that I now own a MacBook.


Even the box also so cute!
Hello Baby.

So... WHITE.

Loving the laptop.(:

Well, while I was installing the Mac OS X, Affendy and I went to HSC to get a new extension plug socket thingamabob because first of all, the one in our room is now fused, and second of all, we got an additional charger now!

Yeah and OF COURSE who else to call when I got my MacBook but my Bebibottoms Nadya!
We talked like jakuns.
And she was singing.
Practically serenading me on the phone and ignoring a word I said about her being insane and high on crack.
She's not into those things but she might as well be.
That girl is KUHRAYZEEE.




Okay well, besides the fact that I'm super excited and happy about my MacBook,
and that I am finally moving to another house, I'm very excited for the "1 Malaysia Fundraising Charity Bazaar!" organized by the Wanita PERKIM KL Utara members. 

It's gonna be fun because there's gonna be loads of stalls with anything and everything!
You name it, clothes, accessories, food, drinks, handicraft, shawls, cosmetics, they have it all!

Here are the details of the event;

DATE    : 18th April 2010
TIME      : 9am-6pm
VENUE : Pusat Komuniti Bukit Damansara

That's right, everyone!
It's gonna be held at the Bukit Damansara Community Centre/Hall.
I know some people who live around Damansara so please guys, try to come and do your part by contributing to those in need!:D

The coupons are sold at RM50 only per booklet and all proceeds would go to the;
  1. PERKIM shelter for the underprivileged.
  2. Two charity homes:

  • Rumah Nursalam
  • Rumah Nurzarah
     3.  All other PERKIM charity-related activities.

PERKIM is a Non-Governmental Organization and is funded solely by the members of the organization itself to support all the charity homes and activities which is why they have come up with this fundraising event to get extra funds to help those in need.
Bear in mind that the members of the organization are mainly made up of ladies, most of them homemakers, who volunteer themselves to help the needy as much as they can.
With your help, they could afford to do their job in helping those people even better.

So bring your friends, your family, your parents, uncles, aunties, grandmothers and grandfathers to this beneficial and rewarding event.

If any of my avid(like I said most probably 5 tops) readers or your parents want to open up a booth, don't hesitate to contact me by commenting here or texting me if you have my number.

We would really appreciate it.
Hope to see you there!(:
Besides, it's only in Damansara. Not Perlis or something. ;)






LoveAlways,
AliceAdrianna.♥♥



Lend a helping hand.





5 comments:

Arshad Awesome said...

still being jakunated? hahaha.

Nadya said...

huah we should kahwin our mekbuks tugeders

Adrianna said...

arshad; yesssssss.:D

nadya; yeah then we sell the anak XD

prots said...

envy those macbook!! damn hot~~~

Adrianna said...

prots; hehee.(: