Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's Almost Time.

Despite the fact that I'm super excited for tomorrow's class, I'm also pretty hyped up about moving into our new house.

Of course, I've lived in this house practically all my life and I love it.
I will definitely miss this house so much because it contains so many happy memories while I was growing up, especially when Papa was still around.
Moving to this new house won't be easy either.
Even though it's gonna be smaller and I'll have my own space, what is situated outside my house?
Answer: Bangladesh/ Indonesian/ Myanmar heaven.(no, seriously)
Once you step out of the gates of Impian Villa, there are immigrants EVERYWHERE.
Not to mention their self-built grocery shops which only God knows where they get products to sell from.
Funfact #1549: Impian Villa is situated no further than 5 kilometers from my current house. (I swear)

We're only starting to pack now, though we already started a little after the flood last year.
Gonna have a garage sale and sell off almost everything(at least as much as we can) before moving into the new house.
My god I never thought I'd move out of this house till I was married.
Or at least, till I got a job or something.
I think I'm gonna cry on the day we move.
Nahh, maybe not.
Oh nope, definitely gonna cry.
Now people won't ask me "ohh rumah you yang ada ostrich tu eh?!" or "rumah you yang ada padang dengan sangkar burung besar tu eh?" anymore.
HAHA. Okay, that was pointless.
But still, OMG I'm moving!
Okay probably not a big deal to most of you but my blog, my feelings.XD

The live-in maid FINALLY came.
But she hasn't started staying here yet, wonder why.
Hopefully she'll start staying here soon, she's niiiice.
And I need someone to stay home so I can go out.
Like really go out and lepak.XD

OH YEAH.
I'm getting my Macbook soon!
JYEAHHHHH.
Sorry la I'm like really jakunated about this because I've been saving up and working my ass off to earn the money for it.(;

I want to break free.




Probably gonna blog again soon.(:
Oh yeah, quite jealous Fendy's gonna get his Dell Studio first but OH WELL!;p
Love you guys!♥♥




xx,
AdrienneQazendra.

2 comments:

Arshad Awesome said...

oh so he's getting a dell studio and you're getting a macbook and me getting nothing zzzzzzzzzz

Adrianna said...

alaa alaa chill pill you got dslr ok?!!?!