Saturday, March 27, 2010

Nose Run.

Why is it when your mucous won't stop coming out of your nose, we call it the running nose?
It's not like your nose will run away man.
LAME; I know, but seriously.XD

And another one.
The common cold.
How common is it?
Why is it common?
Tee hee.

Okay I'll stop being so lame now.

Oh well, I wanted to blog last night but I was too focused on my glass painting.
Will post up pictures of the products soon!

I dunno how and why, but I'm really addicted to glass painting.
I don't use stencils, I'm no more creative than your pet armadillo, but I love it.

It's the one time I concentrate.
Class tomorrow, I have the flu.
HUARGHHH.

I haven't really memorized my poem choice either.
DIE DIE DIE.

College starts on Monday, can't wait!
But obviously still kinda nervous la.
New college, new people.

Had durians after dinner.
After so long, I get to indulge on the delicious taste of the king of fruits.
THERE I GO AGAIN WITH THE INTENSE LAMENESS.

I wanna eat ayam penyettt!!!
This Sunday's Mukhlis' birthday.
Not Mukhlis Badri, Mukhlis my cousin.
But the kids aren't coming back this weekend so I'll just probably call the little munchkin.(:

My nose is blocked right now. SO ANNOYING!!

I'm kinda sleepy, but I'm watching episode 13,14 and 15 of 90210 Season 2.
Very intense.XD

Oh well, till the next post darlings.

LovityLove,
AliceAdrianna.♥♥

I wish I knew my dad.

No comments: