Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Glass Painting.



So you all know that I've recently started glass painting.
My FIRST try.(:
Second try.XD

Ok la tu kan?
I'm not a pro but to me its OKAY la.

But anywhoos, Nash started painting with me today.(:
And we thought of selling these things.
Candleholders, spice jars, candy jars.

So we're gonna try our luck at PERKIM's Charity Bazaar!
It's worth a shot.;p

Here are a few of the candleholders that Nash and I painted.

My fave on the right. Dunno why.

Big candleholders.(:

The one on the top is so Spidey!♥

I'm currently arranging a few verses from a few songs together for a medley I'm gonna try to cover soon.(:
Heheh.
Till the next post!:D



Love Always,
AliceAdrianna.♥♥

We're painting the roses red.


2 comments:

Arshad Awesome said...

i love the candle holders :)

Adrianna said...

aww thanks brotha.(: