Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Of Glass Paint & Oil Paint.

Today was a pretty cool day.

Woke up at 2pm because I tidur mati since I didn't sleep the night before.
Read sms from Nash asking to go to her Mom's Cafe at 12.30pm. LOL.
I went there anyways with my camera, hoping to take pics of the dishes for the new menu but we decided to do it tomorrow instead.
So Nash & I went to The Curve to get her art canvas and oil paint.

We went to Creative Kids at Ikano to get the art stuff.
I decided to expand my creative horizons and take up glass painting.
Bought the set of Glass Paint and Outliner.
As we were walking to Ikea to get hotdogs *they're finally backk!!*,
I bought new slippers.
WHOOHOO. Finally!
After eating, I got myself some clear candleholders in two different sizes and some clear spice jars to paint on.

Wanted to have sushi but we also postponed that for tomorrow.
Went back to the Cafe to fetch Kak Eton and since she was having her dinner, we had some drinks.
Used my laptop to webcamwhore.XD


Bought paint brushes for glass painting at the bookshop nearby and headed home.


Didn't have dinner because the Iced Honey Milk was so filling.:D


Started on my glass painting. 
Tried on one glass that we always accidentally get from the caterers.
Not our fault, they just always leave their stuff around!;p


I still shiver when I draw the outlines but I'm getting better.
It is not THAT SIMPLE.
But it's fun to learn!
But I'm still scared about one thing though.
They say we have to bake the glass after painting it so that the paint stays on and doesn't get washed off when we wash the glass.
But won't the heat cause the glass to break?:o
So scared to even try. :(
Maybe I'll try that tomorrow.


Oh well, I gotta sleep soon because tomorrow I'm gonna have to wake up early to go to the cafe!;p
Good night delightful readers.(:


LoveIsAllAround,
AliceAdrianna.♥♥


I wish the pain would just stop.

2 comments:

Arshad Awesome said...

alah ingatkan ada gambar! hahaha

Adrianna said...

gambar apaaaaaaaa