Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Typist.

I've been blogging a lot lately.
Not as avid as many other bloggers do but to me, it's a lot.
Today at noon I received a phone call from Nash asking if I wanna go watch movie with the kiddies.
Nothing to do at home, so I agreed.
After my shower, Shazzy Dutts texted me and said she was bored at home.
Kesian my sayang. Her boyfriend was hospitalized so she's currently immobilized. Kinda.
Tee hee.
Anyways, I asked if she wanted to join us to watch Alice in Wonderland at the Curve.
Ajak Nadya sekali but I knew she would be sleeping due to her kencing malam the night before.
Even though she watched the movie already, she agreed to come. YAYY. :D
Watched Alice in Wonderland 3D.
It was nice, but quite predictable.
The graphics were awesome though!

After the movie, Shazzy and I took Mukhlis and Maisarah for lunch at Waroeng Penyet.
Nash went to Borders to go see her friend.
They were playing the punching game in the Adyypods there too.
Quite funny.XD
At first the two kiddies decided to watch the hungry kakaks eat.
But they couldn't resist the aroma and temptations from the ayam penyet. AHAHAHAH.
So I ordered ayam penyet for them to share.

Maisarah watching Mukhlis play some game.
Shazzy said; "ehh jap! nak tangkap gambar kena cantik2 dulu!"
Then she made her already gorgeous hair more gorgeous.
Shazzy with her long lost kids.
Camwhores. PFFT.

After eating, Shazzy took off to head brother's office.
Funny story, her mom called her and asked where she was when we were eating.
And this is what i think happened;

Mother: Sha kat mana ni? Pergi office abang tak??
Shazzy : Sha on the way la ni.
Mother: Kenapa bising sangat dalam kereta?
Shazzy : Sha kat stesen minyak. Stop sini jap nak beli air, dahaga.
Mother: Yelah yelah cepat sikit pergi office abang tu, nanti lama pulak dia tunggu.
Shazzy : *smiles* Haha ye maaa.

*Shazzy hangs up the phone and continues eating.*

I don't know if this was the actual conversation but I knew whats she said to her mom so I take it the conversation went on like the above dialogue.

Well after Shazzy left, Mukhlis, Maisarah and I went to the magazine store and browsed around the books and all.
Mukhlis and Maisarah both wanted Word Search books so I got them one each.
They were comparing from which month it was, how many pages it had and stuff.
In the end they settle for the same publisher, different month.
So cute la the two of them.

Mukhlis: Alis(what they call me), Chis nak buku ni. *shows wordsearch book*
Me       : You sure both of you are gonna do the puzzles or not?
Mukhlis: Yes, Alis. Every Sunday Chis and Ara buat yang kat New Straits Times punya. Sunday je ada.

So cute! I bought the books for them.
I also bought myself a book.
Monster Love by Carol Topolski.



After getting the books, we went to Teh Tarik Place because we had to wait for Mubin, who watched a movie with his friends.
He was going to finish at 8pm so we had to kill time.
Farah was at Teh Tarik Place with her friend so we sat there for awhile until Alin had to get back to work at Borders.

Had a round of bowling with Mukhlis.
I won, surprisingly.
Four strikes! Not in a row, but I've never gotten four strikes in a game before. EVER.

Mubin came up to the bowling alley and decided to play a few more rounds of bowling with Mukhlis so us girls decided to go walk around the Curve.
Went to Face Shop to buy my favourite makeup remover wipes.
Went to the shop near Debenhams and they were selling Victoria's Secret PINK Body Mist.
The frangrances are absolutely invigorating!
Got the box set.
Consists of three different fragrances.
Got so jakunated when they gave me the VS bag to carry around.
Yes, I was jakunated, but so what?;)


And the jakunation begins.
The box so cute!
The three awesome fragrances.
My favourite of all; Fruity & Bright.



After buying the stuff, we went to Ikea to get currypuffs for Zainul.
Met up with Mukhlis and Mubin at Cineleisure, went to Zainul's to send the currypuffs and headed home.
Overall I had an awesome unplanned day.(:









Loves,
AdrienneAleksander.



When the truth turns out to be lies and the blood starts spilling.


5 comments:

Nadya said...

amboi amboi. the VS mahal?

Adrianna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arshad Awesome said...

woii write moreeee. hahhhahha

farah nashrina said...

hello what happened to the hummer limo ? :P

Adrianna said...

Arshad; hahaha tunggu laaa.XD

Nash; itu post special. ;p