Sunday, March 28, 2010

Reunion & Improv.

Today in class we learned to improvise when practicing with a partner.

But here's the catch;
We could only use the sentences from the poems we memorized.
It was funny coz I was paired up with Sumi, and she memorized Amazing Grace.
My poem went like this;

Sadness is blue
It tastes like salt water
And smells like old clothes, cold and unworn.
Sadness is a girl
Running in the night
It sounds like the sobs of pain
And feels like ice.

Here's the situation we were given by the whole class;
Sumi is my mother. I am 17 years old and about to sit for my SPM examination but I'm dating this boy from school.
Sumi doesn't approve of it and she we argue about it because I think he's THE ONE.
Since I'm a teenager and dislike listening to advice from parents, I try to persuade Sumi that the boy is right for me whereas she tries to get me back to my senses.

For our blocking(like stage directing where we are directed on which space on the stage we can use and etc.);
We were allowed to sit and get up three times from our seats.
I was supposed to move as if I was walking away but at the same time, I don't want to walk away because I still love my mother and I wouldn't be so rude to her.
Sumi was to approach me and persuade me to come back. 
I was allowed to raise my voice whereas Sumi was to be soft spoken and motherly.

AND GUESS WHAT?!
WE NAILED IT!!;p

I know it sounds damn easy to you guys and you most probably feel like you're wasting time reading this post, but believe me; it is HARD.
Try and imagine two poems that contrast each other so much but its used as the dialogue.
And we had to do the whole multitasking thing some more.

Hahah oh well, class was fun!!:)

Thasha can really act!! I wish I could act like her.
Maybe I will soon. Heheh.

Just now I followed Mama for dinner at the Commonwealth Club in Damansara for her high school reunion thing.
It was something they had every three months.
It was so cool because Mama knew these people since she was in form 4!
And she's 78 years old this year!!
You do the math!;p
I hope my friendships last this long.
It would be so cool to have a reunion with friends at my old age and reminisce on those nostalgic moments when we were young and vulnerable.

Oh well, got home at 11pm and I was in the mood to camwhore. So here are some pics!

Mama with some of her classmates.

SAHOCA Alumni Class of '54

I ♥ Mama.(:

Damn long never camwhore with Julio.♥

GERAMNYA. Cheeky little bushy demon munchkin.XD


Oh well, I guess that's all for now.
Tomorrow we're gonna have to pack up some more things from upstairs.
D'oh!
See you guys in the next post!


LoveAlways,
AliceAdrianna.♥♥

Smile with the rising sun.(:



1 comment:

流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.